Saturday, 6 June 2015

My life in pictures ⭐️


The super lazy period after my exams and before my J1. Basically just food & selfies. Most of my time was spent hibernating after exam exhaustion or filling out a mountain of forms. 




Finally found the perfume that I 'needed' for my exams AFTER my exams had ended. I wear this perfume to every exam I have done since my junior cert, so of course I freaked when I had none for my final college exams ( I just used the body lotion instead). I was shocked how many exam 'rituals' I had. Talk about parro. 





I went for a cute post exam trip to Galway with my mum, which mainly consisted of shopping food and wine. 



We had lunch in a cute sea side cafe. I had avocado , eggs and toast. 




We stayed at the House Hotel. Which was heavily decorated with cats & hot pink. We are there - the food was super good. I had the fish platter (  I'm pescetarian ) which had squid which is the main reason I ordered it. 



We got breakfast in bed - this is the veggie breakfast. 

Galway is so cute and laid back compared to Dublin. 



I changed the dip dye in my hair to blue on this trip. 



The rest of my post exam time in Mullingar consisted of relaxing , getting tonnes of paper work filled out and preparing for my J1. 


Carry on luggage mini haul. 


Pineapple bag ( penny's €10). obsessed. 



Mini H&M haul. 


I baked for my sister who was studying for the LC. 





I went for lunch with my parents in Donnybrook after an interview and before  I left for American .



meow x

No comments:

Post a Comment